Blanching is a process often required for color protection in fruit and vegetable processing. Through blanching, the fruit blanching machine (also named a vegetable blanching machine) can quickly maintain the fresh color of the fruits and vegetables, retain the aroma of the fruits and vegetables, improve the softness of the cells, and facilitate the evaporation of water. The fruit and vegetable blancher lays the foundation for further processing of quick-freezing, drying, and dehydration processes. The fruit blancher is mainly used for blanching fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, asparagus, mushrooms, green leafy vegetables, and other products.
Application scope of a fruit blanching machine
The fruit blancher is suitable for blanching before quick-freezing and dehydration of vegetables, fruits, aquatic products, etc. It is especially suitable for the processing of granular and small block products.
The fruit blanching machine is generally suitable for blanching and sterilizing green beans, taro, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, peas, broad beans, asparagus, potatoes, spinach, cauliflower, and other leafy and root vegetables. Likewise, the hot water blanching machine is also suitable for the ripening of eggs, meat, fish, fungi, etc.
Why need to use a fruit blancher in food processing industries?
1. This fruit blanching machine can maintain the unique fresh color and aroma of fruits and vegetables, and sterilize them to prepare for the drying, dehydration, and quick-freezing process.
2. The features of automatic feeding and discharging, and high efficiency meet the industrial processing demands. The output of the fruit blancher reaches 500-1500kg/h and the capacity can be customized.
3. The blanching temperature can be adjusted, and the conveying adopts a frequency conversion motor with adjustable speed to suit different materials.
4. Automatic temperature control and circulating water system to ensure the quality of materials.
5. The double-layer re-pressed mesh belt makes all the materials soaked in the cooking water to ensure the blanching effect.
How to blanch fruits and vegetables industrially?
- Before use, check whether each connection of the fruit blancher is tight, whether there is leakage in each part of the equipment, and whether each valve and electrical switch are flexible in operation.
- Set the required temperature and heating time according to the production process requirements, and adjust the speed of the mesh belt.
- Fill the tank with water to the position required for production, turn on the heating switch, and heat up.
- When the pressure of the fruit blanching machine reaches the set required range and the temperature reaches the specified temperature value, the temperature controller starts to work and maintains the constant temperature of the equipment.
- The blanching time is adjustable from 1 to 10 minutes. It is equipped with a steam solenoid valve, which can automatically control the steam between 90 and 110 °C, and has the functions of cooking and sterilization.
- After the product is well blanched, the fruit and vegetable blancher will automatically be discharged.
- During the operation, pay attention to the hot water to prevent being scalded.
- In addition to correct operation, equipment maintenance should also be done well, daily cleaning work should be done well, and regular maintenance should be carried out to ensure that the sanitary conditions meet the standards and the equipment runs stably.
For more information about the industrial fruit blancher, please do not hesitate to let us know.