The commercial ice block making machine is special equipment for making ice blocks. The ice cubes produced by this machine can be used for food preservation, processing, viewing, and other purposes. The size of ice cubes produced by this machine can be customized according to requirements. There are various types of ice molds, such as 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, etc., and the output is 1t, 3t, 5t, 10t, etc. The ice bricks produced by the industrial ice block maker machinery are the largest among ice products. According to different refrigeration methods, the commercial ice block maker equipment has a direct cooling type and brine type ice block making machine.
Commercial ice block making machine application
The ice bricks produced by the ice block machine have a very wide range of uses. It can apply in food processing, preservation of aquatic products, cooling, cooling, and ice sculpture viewing. It widely applies in ports, docks, food processing plants, fishing at sea, and many other places. The size of the ice cubes can be customized and can be crushed into various forms of ice cubes according to different requirements.
Ice block making steps
- Put the fixed mold shelf in the ice brick machine
- Pour an appropriate amount of refrigerant into the machine
- Fill the ice cube mold with water and put it in the mold frame to fix it
- Turn on the power to make ice, 4~6 hours to complete ice making
- Place the mold in cold water and soak for one minute to demold the ice block
Types of ice block making machine
According to different refrigeration methods, ice block machines have two types: refrigeration type and brine type. The direct cooling ice block machine is a direct ice making method. It uses direct heat exchange between refrigerants and water to make ice. The brine ice brick machine uses indirect ice making. It uses saltwater as the most heat exchange medium. After cooling by the saltwater, the water in the ice bucket freezes into ice.
Direct cooling VS saltwater ice block machinery
Since the direct cooling ice block machinery directly uses refrigerant and water for heat exchange, no saltwater is needed as an intermediate cooling medium, and the ice-making process is pollution-free. Moreover, the aluminum alloy material used in the machine is in line with food safety, hygiene, and safety, and the ice cubes produced can be eaten directly. Therefore, ice bricks made by using direct cooling ice bricks can apply in the food processing industry.
The brine ice block maker uses brine as the heat exchange medium, and its production output is larger than that of the direct cooling type. In addition, the saltwater ice block machine requires the use of saltwater pools, the installation of aerial cranes, and other ancillary equipment. It is generally suitable for large ice brick manufacturing plants.
Industrial ice block making machine advantages
- This whole machine adopts a reasonable sheet metal structure, high strength, and is not easy to deform.
- The ice block machine adopts the welding or riveting method to improve the service life of the machine.
- Adopt thickened cyclopentane foam layer, effectively isolate external energy and have a good cold insulation effect.
- Its whole body adopts stainless steel, which can be prepared with no corrosive refrigerant, which is healthy and hygienic.
- Adopt compressor, thick pure copper pipe, and refrigeration system design, double the refrigeration speed and stable performance.
- The material of the ice mold and the size of the ice mold can be selected according to the needs of customers.
- The evaporator adopts pure copper, and the direct cooling effect is better.
- This industrial ice block maker machine has a variety of output models, which can meet the needs of different users.
Small ice block making machine parameters
|Number of models||16||32|