The peanut chopping machine is also called the peanut crusher, which is mainly suitable for cutting nuts. This machine can cut peanuts, almonds, walnut kernels, chestnut kernels, sesame seeds, soybeans, and other raw materials. The shredded product has a uniform particle size, less material consumption, and no oiliness. The machine also equips with a vibration grading device, and the shredded peanuts can be separated into different sizes of peanuts through a grading device.
- The peanut shredder widely applies in the chopping and grading of nut products.
- This new peanut shredder is improved on the basis of the original shredder to reduce material consumption and oil pollution.
- The gap between the cutter size can be adjusted, so it is suitable for shredding materials of different sizes.
- Its cutting knife can cut peanuts into different specifications of crushed particles, and the peanuts of different sizes can be separated by sieving through a screen.
- The unqualified materials can be cut again after being screened by the grading screening machine.